- Common Flooring Problems
- Phthalate Free Flooring
- Anti-Microbial White Paper – Independent 3rd Party study available, on request
- 2025 – epoxy, coating, 100% solids
- 2160 – epoxy, coating, clear
- 2300 CR – polyurethane, coating
- 2400 – Chemical Resistant Urethane (optional) Note: Chemical Resistant Urethane is VOC compliant, however, during the curing process there is a strong organic solvent odor.
- 3000 (HD)F – epoxy, heavy duty, decorative paint flake
- 5000 (MM) – primer, moisture mitigating
- 5000 (HD)F – 4.76 mm heavy duty paint flake polyurethane flooring system
- 5000 SB – 6.35 mm slurry polyurethane floor system with top coat
- 5000 MVT – application, moisture vapor transmission suppressing
- 5000 – Biobased topcoat, 100% solids
Our Safety Data Sheets offer complete safety information on our flooring systems including proper handling exposure and other regulatory information. Contact us to request our SDS or for emergency health and safety information call 800-424-9300.