The OfficeFloor® resinous flooring system is ideal for all office environments including: office spaces, break rooms, general industrial, hallways and walkways, waiting areas, restrooms, and locker rooms. This epoxy resinous flooring system is hygienic, chemical resistant, and anti-static. Every Cornerstone flooring system offers a durable, skid-resistant surface that holds up to high traffic and dust.
The OfficeFloor® system is engineered to last longer than conventional office flooring options. Our epoxy resinous flooring system is more than a finish or a product. It’s an aesthetically pleasing flooring system engineered for versatility and functionality.
What makes Cornerstone different?
At Cornerstone, we understand regulatory requirements and work with our clients to develop custom flooring standards. Cornerstone flooring systems require less maintenance and are engineered to last longer than conventional flooring. The longevity of a well-maintained Cornerstone flooring system is regarded as a capital expenditure, allowing your company to depreciate the asset over the floor’s lifetime. We hold ourselves, and our floors, to a higher standard.
On the LEEDing Edge
Cornerstone Flooring is a member of the US Green Building Council. We are LEED Green Certified and can help you with your LEED project.
- Anti-Microbial (Independent 3rd Party study available, on request)
- Quick, low-odor installation
- Seamless surface
- Impact and abrasion resistant
- Chemical resistant
- Skid resistant
- Restores deteriorated concrete
- Low odor during installation
OfficeFloor® resinous flooring system options
- 2025 – epoxy, coating, 100% solids
- 2025 ESD – epoxy, coating, 100% solids, ESD static control
- 2160 – epoxy, coating, clear
- 2300 CR – polyurethane, coating
- 2400 – Chemical Resistant Urethane (optional) Note: Chemical Resistant Urethane is VOC compliant, however, during the curing process there is a strong organic solvent odor.
- 3000 HD – 4.76 mm epoxy flooring system
- 3000 (HD)F – epoxy, heavy duty, decorative paint flake
- 5000 (MM) – primer, moisture mitigating
- 5000 MVT – application, moisture vapor transmission suppressing