Must be organized, detailed oriented, dependable and have a current Class A CDL license.
We provide newer, modern equipment (semi tractors are manual transmission & less than 1 year old) that you’ll be proud to drive & a great work culture!
- Mostly same day trips, 3-4 days per week to Ohio, Illinois, Midwest region.
- ONLY 3-6 overnights PER MONTH, home most weekends.
- 1 day per week in office, truck maintenance & paperwork.
- This a salaried position, stable income regardless of miles logged. Full-time work with limited OT and weekends!!
Other benefits include:
- Vacation available after 6 months (eligible for one week paid after 6 months)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) with company match available (per company policy)
- We have seasoned drivers already on our staff that can provide ongoing training and guidance.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Fully understand how to operate and safely drive your assigned vehicle
- Pick-up and deliver materials and equipment to client destination in a safe, timely, and professional manner
- Assist Crew with loading/unloading materials and equipment at job site.
- Comply with ICC and DOT regulations
- MUST have, or be willing to get HAZMAT endorsement within 90 days of hire
- Make safety a priority at all times
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum age requirement, 23 years old
- Valid Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL) REQUIRED
- Prefer 3+ years proven experience in commercial truck driving.
- HAZMAT endorsement; or ability to complete within 90 days of hire
- Clean driving record with NO moving violations
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 100 lbs; No lifting restrictions
- High level of composure and good stress management
Compensation: Salary $70k + BONUS, apply today!!
CALL Kristi Richardson, Talent Acquisition (317) 350-2210 OR
send resume to email@example.com