Why Cornerstone Flooring?
Cornerstone FlooringManufactures and Installs Anti-Microbial (Resinous) Flooring for the Food/Pharma Manufacturing industry. Enjoy working with high profile clients while working in an environment that offers more of a small company feel.
About the role
The Project Supervisor provides oversight for all phases of the project including coordinating workers, material and equipment while ensuring specifications are being followed. Responsible for making sure work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. Projects are located throughout the U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management PLUS 2 years minimum in construction management.
- Expertise in managing resources, including SOP’s, schedules and materials in an environment of multiple competing demands.
- Knowledge of estimating, construction methods, engineering, equipment and technology
- Excellent understanding of safety procedures.
- Excellent organizational, supervisory, communication, collaboration and analysis skills.
- Ability to travel per project requirements, 6 week project duration or more.
- Ability to understand and execute the company vision and values of Team, Excellence, Service and Trust.
- While performing the duties of this job, this position is required to have ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to visit other locations; and the ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to medium weights of 10-5 pounds.
- Drug screen and background check are REQUIRED. Clean driving record.
- Report directly to Cornerstone Operations Manager
- In this role, you will manage the assigned scope(s) of work withing the project(s) as directed by Cornerstone SOP.
- Serve as liaison between client, company, and crew.
- Track materials for jobs and confirm all needed equipment is on site prior to crew arrival.
- Oversee performance to make sure all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Responsible for proper administration of installation contracts.
- Supervise crew members, review performance and conduct.
- Confirm best safety practices are being followed and correct any safety violations and related issues.
- Track and control schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and budget allocated.
- Reports to Corporate and Sales team about progress and any necessary modification of plans.
- Provide daily reports to project team to prepare/update progress schedules.
- Participate in project review meetings with project team to review and monitor design with attention to scope, constructability, changes and cost.
- Position is full-time, entry-level. Annual Salary $65k. Eligible for Bonus upon promotion to Project Manager.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, according to company policy.
- 401(k) with company match.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org