Cornerstone Flooring is seeking a dependable and efficient Class A CDL Truck Driver. We manufacture and install antimicrobial flooring (polymer coatings) for clients in the Food Manufacturing industry. In business nearly 30 years, stable and growing!
Must be organized, detailed oriented, and comfortable working independently. A clean driving record, 3+ years commercial driving experience, and a valid CDL Class A license is required. HAZMAT endorsement strongly preferred.
We provide modern equipment that you will be proud to drive and a great work culture! Roughly 2-4 days out at a time, spend more time at home weekly! This is a salaried position, stable income vs. paid per mile. Typical 40 hour work week, hours may vary based on client needs.
Other benefits include:
- PTO (Vacation) available after 6 months (eligible for one week PTO)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) with company match available (per company policy)
- This is a salaried position with benefits, guaranteed pay.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Fully understand how to operate and safely drive your assigned vehicle
- Pick-up and deliver materials and equipment to client destination in a safe, timely, and professional manner
- Assist Crew with loading/unloading materials and equipment at job site.
- Ensure contents are properly secured to prevent damage/injury
- Communicate with Operations team daily
- Confirm that the contents of each shipment load matches the manifest document
- Perform inspections of your vehicle prior to and following each trip
- Maintain and service vehicle as needed (refuel, change oil, tire pressure, repairs, etc.), keep vehicle clean
- Notify Operations of any major maintenance or delivery issues encountered
- Maintain detailed driving and delivery logs
- Report all accidents, traffic violations, and damage to vehicles.
- Follow accident procedures as outlined by company policy
- Track and report working hours
- Adhere to company rules and regulations
- Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive in according to the weather/road conditions
- Comply with ICC and DOT regulations
- MUST have, or be willing to get HAZMAT endorsement within 90 days of hire
- Make safety a priority at all times
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum age requirement, 23 years old
- Valid Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL) REQUIRED
- 3+ years proven experience in commercial truck driving
- HAZMAT endorsement; or ability to complete within 90 days of hire
- Clean driving record with NO moving violations
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Skilled at driving and parking large, heavy vehicles
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 75 lbs; No lifting restrictions
- Ability to stand, sit, bend, squat, twist, and climb as needed
- High level of composure and good stress management.
Compensation: This is a salaried position, $50k annually.
Job Type: Full-time, up to 30-40 hours per week. Occasional weekends.
Our clients are Food Manufacturers across the U.S., limited overnight travel (2-4 days out) will be required.
To apply, send resume to email@example.com
Questions? Call Talent Acquisition (317) 350-2210.