Entry Level. Great compensation, earn $18 per hour – NO experience required, we will train you!!
Quality Benefits including Medical, Dental, 401(k) with a company match.
PTO eligible (paid time off) 6 months after hire – don’t wait a year!
Reliable hours with a stable company in business for 30 years!
Consistent schedule you can count on – take back your weekend!
Mon – Fri., 8am to 5pm, occasional overtime may be required.
This Manufacturing role fills the approved customer product into containers for packaging and shipment. This includes set-up, operation, and clean-up of filling and related equipment. Must be able to consistently achieve production requirements in a fast-paced environment, while ensuring that quality and safety standards are maintained.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate all filling line functions to consistently produce high quality product in a timely manner.
- Hand filling and product movement.
- Checks batch ticket for correct product.
- Ensures product information on container and lid is in accordance with batch ticket for correct product.
- Sets up jobs based on fill sheet requirements. Properly fills container by specifications and monitors quality appearance of containers (no drips).
- Palletize manually and help transfer product onto truck and/or warehouse.
- Observes machine processing for proper functioning and notifies Director of Manufacturing of any issues.
- Complete all paperwork accurately. Ability to work safely and follow SOP’s.
- Responsible for accurate count of fill for inventory control.
- Maintain organization, cleanliness, and labeling of bulk storage tanks and totes.
- Practices good housekeeping by maintaining work areas in neat and orderly fashion.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of high school education, or GED.
- Some experience in chemical manufacturing and/or production environment preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to routinely lift up to 50 lbs.
- Lifting, kneeling, bending, squatting, twisting, stretching is required. This is physical labor.
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English.
- Ability to make accurate calculations.
- Perform work with attention to detail.
- Must be a Team player, cooperative and respectful to others.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and Supervisor.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Preferred Background & Experience
- Forklift Certified preferred.
- At least one year experience with material-handling equipment. Operating packaging equipment such as robotics, filling machines, case packers, labelers etc.
- Experience monitoring the quality of raw materials or finished goods.
- OSHA 10 Certified preferred.
** The successful candidate must also pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? CALL Kristi (317) 350-2210.