In business for 32 years, Cornerstone Flooring is a single-source manufacturer and installer of high-performance, Anti-Microbial (Resinous) Flooring Systems. Our customers include Fortune companies in Food Manufacturing across the U.S.
About the role:
The Field Operations Assistant is an advanced Administrative role that provides crucial daily communication and support of our off site installation crews. This position will directly support the Operations Manager with a dotted line to the Director of Operations.
If you enjoy working with a remote workforce, problem solving, scheduling & basic accounting functions, and can thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing work environment this could be the perfect role for you!
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
- Bilingual, Spanish speaking/writing is highly preferred.
- You demonstrate a strong work ethic through your solid attendance record.
- You’re a Team player and confident while interacting with all departments and levels within the organization.
- You pay careful attention to detail and follow up to ensure tasks are completed.
- You’re organized with an ability to prioritize, handle pressure, and meet multiple deadlines on a daily basis.
- You’re flexible and willing to respond positively to change as well as offer solutions to challenges.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Quickbooks knowledge is a plus.
- College degree preferred.
Benefit package (after 60 days) includes:
Medical insurance (Health, Vision, Dental), according to company policy.
401(k) with Company match
Job type: Full-time
Location: Brownsburg, IN
Compensation: $50,000 annual salary.
Primary consideration will be given to applicants with cover letter.