PIC – Citation 560XLS
Our flight department is looking for an energetic, motivated, professional Lead Captain with a proven track record to join our team for domestic operations. The position is based in Indianapolis, Indiana area. Aircraft operations include both Part 91 and Part 135, supporting business and personal travel. Preferred candidate is current in Citation 560XLS aircraft and recent 135 experience
- Safe operation of the aircraft.
- Planning and operation of the aircraft in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
- Reviewing maintenance status of the aircraft and ensuring airworthiness prior to each flight.
- Coordination with maintenance team for any issues to ensure appropriate level of safety prior to departure.
- Ensuring appropriate pre-flight inspections are performed and proper documents in place for the trip.
- Ensuring all post trip paperwork and documentation is completed in accordance with company procedures.
- Projects that may also be assigned as needed in support of the operation.
Experience and Qualifications
FAA first class medical
Airline transport pilot (ATP) certificate
3000 hours total flight time.
1500 hours pilot in command time
250 hours as pilot in command in Citation XLS
Initial or recurrent training in type within the last 24 months is preferred.
TSA background check and drug screen are required.
Salary & Benefits
$110k annually plus Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance available per company policy.
Qualified candidates can forward their resume to Jill Dean, firstname.lastname@example.org