You enjoy the thrill of the hunt! A risk taker, you thrive on finding ways to get in front of new customers. You’re motivated, resourceful, have sound business judgement & proven ability to develop new prospects, build relationships and close deals.
Why Cornerstone Flooring?
Cornerstone Flooring is the Nation’s largest single source Manufacturer and Installer of antimicrobial flooring (commercial coatings) for the Food Manufacturing industry. With more than five decades of experience, our Single Source Solution sets us apart from our competition. Our team of professionally trained technical experts and installers offer an unmatched level of qualityand support to every client project.
A Sales career at Cornerstone offers the best of both worlds, enjoy selling to high profile Fortune companies while working in an environment that offers more of a small company feel.
About the role
We’re looking for Hunters– high-energy, driven professionals with good business sense and natural sales instincts to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years outside sales experience securing business in the Manufacturing industry. Experience with Food Manufacturing industry, in particular, is strongly preferred.
The B2B sales representative will generate new business within an assigned territory.
What it takes to be successful
Drive for Results
- Cold calling. Prospect for potential customers daily through a disciplined sales call schedule.
- Focus energy on high return/profitable opportunities.
- Take initiative to work independently with end result in mind.
- Perseverance when dealing with obstacles.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Adept at identifying & exploiting new business relationships.
- Ability to understand, maneuver through hierarchy of larger organizations and the decision making process.
- Operate within budgetary guidelines utilizing discretion and professionalism.
- Make sound business decisions based on experience. Thorough understanding of sales process and good judgement in every unique situation.
- Use professional time and territory management techniques to meet sales quotas and facilitate annual growth of assigned territory.
- Weekly updates on territory pipeline activity to Senior Management.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to interface with multiple levels of an organization.
- Communicate with internal/external audience to ensure quality service and delivery for our customers.
- Daily CRM maintenance & report generation with a focus on identifying measureable metrics.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years B2B outside sales experience penetrating manufacturing and/or industrial accounts.
- Proven track record of success prospecting for NEW clients.
- Technical savvy to facilitate installation side of the business.
- Ability to see projects through the entire sales cycle.
- Solid time management & organizational skills.
- Proficient with MS Office suite, CRM database, and independent sales/lead research.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- MUST have current, valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen are REQUIRED.
- Some weekday overnight travel required.
- Competitive Base salary + uncapped Bonus. You get a percentage of every sale upon close.
- Medical, Dental and Vision, available per company policy.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Company vehicle and travel expenses.
To apply to this Opportunity, please submit resume to email@example.com. Include B2B Territory Sales in the Subject Line.