What it Takes to Succeed
You’re passionate about quality! Recent experience in Construction as a Project Manager and/or Foreman supervisingcrew& managing high profile installs is key. You’re adept at juggling the demands of supervision, safety, cost control and timelines that come with on-site construction project management. Attention to detail and exceptional customer serviceset you apart.
If you’re a road warrior, enjoy travel and being out in the field— this role is perfect for you!
Why Cornerstone Flooring?
Cornerstone Flooring is the Nation’s largest single source Manufacturer and Installer ofantimicrobial flooring (commercial coatings) for the Food Manufacturing industry. With more than five decades of experience, our Single Source Solution sets us apart from our competition. Our team of professionally trained technical experts and installers offer an unmatched level of qualityand support to every client project.
About the role
The Construction Project Manager provides oversight for all phases of the project including coordinating workers, material and equipment while making sure specifications are being followed. Responsible for making sure work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. Projects are located throughout the U.S.
- Serve as liaison between client, company, and crew.
- Track materials for jobs and confirm all needed equipment is on site prior to crew arrival.
- Oversee performance to make sure all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Responsible for proper administration of installation contracts.
- Supervise crew members, review performance and conduct.
- Confirm best safety practices are being followed and correct any safety violations and related issues.
- Track and control schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and budget allocated.
- Reports to Sales and Corporate Management team about progress and any necessary plan modifications.
- Position will be in field 80% or more with nights, weekends and some holidays required.
- Must be able to travel up to 2-3 weeks at a time.
What you’ll need
- Bilingual, Spanish speaking strongly preferred.
- 5+ years on site project management experience in Construction Management.
- Construction Management degree preferred, other education considered with applicable work experience.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, construction plans and layouts.
- Attention to detail, strong organization and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Initiative, willingness to learn and accept feedback.
- Drug screen and background check REQUIRED.
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to travel extensively (80% or more).
- Position is full-time. Salary will commensurate with experience.
Common career path & compensation:
1styear– Project Manager, base salary $60-65k. Increase to $70k after 120 days (4 month) probationary period.
2-5 years– Senior Project Manager, base salary $80-90k + Bonus based on performance.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
To apply to this Opportunity, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include Project Manager in the Subject Line.